Monday, February 14, 2011

On your mark...Get set...COUNTDOWN!!!






















Today

it officially enters my 90 days countdown period of GRADUATION


90...89...88...87...86...

pathetic for the flying time
or excited for the coming future
i really have no idea
both feelings are fighting for a win
perhaps excitement is on advantage
but it fills with a little fear
i am indeed ready for the challenge in the real world
but worried that it would not turn out the way i want
i always tell myself 
is ok
life is a variable
a closing door will still got the light from an opened window
i have no control for the future
but i have a choice
i can choose to live for life
or to live for money
i was not born to be a money maker
so besides earning money
there are more in my life
i want to work on my dream

rather than saying that i am pathetic for the past time
it would be better to say that i miss my old days 
i miss those days when i practiced and went to competitions with friends
however
looking backward is not a reality
i should look to the bright and continue my dream
furthermore i am still young and able

in my 4 years of college
there is nothing more unforgettable than joining the soccer team
i lost my knee
now i am still fine with my knee after surgery
but how fully healed would it be is still an unknown
but i have no regret
because i would not know the happiness of being able
before i know the pain of being disable 
life 
despite being a variable and unknown
it is also a test
a test that full of ups and downs
people who can withstand the hardship
will be the victory in the end
this accident to many people may be a suffer or unfortunate
but to me it is a lesson 
it taught me the value of being healthy
i am contented for what i am now
it also taught me the courage to confront with life difficulties
i have the wisdom to step over any hurdles

as Chinese proverbs said
if we can't make anything to prevent it
we might as well sit back and enjoy it

i hope that i am blessed with everything i have 

No comments:

Post a Comment